Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's Already Been a Month?!?

Welp, it seems the summer solstice has came and settled over the Wisconsin area for a little over a month now, and while it may seem as though I've been inactive and stagnant within the realms of my household, my summer has been filled with numerous activities. Of the most recent activities, the one I'm am still recovering from would be the surgical removal of my wisdom teeth, which the resulting stitches have continually been prodding into my cheeks cause swelling of the face. Besides the pessimistic views sprung from dental problems, I've also attended an amazing art camp up in the Green Bay area. Through this camp I learned how to use Flash and was able to create a minute long music video over the course of a week. It was rad not only learning the software but also watching other peoples techniques and talents. The other large chunk of my summer has been dedicated to surfing the educational waves of college visits which have sparked some deeper thinking and examination of life goals. Perhaps the coolest college I have visited so far has been MCAD, which has an excellent mix of big city entertainment and small town individual learning. As this life update comes to a close, some albums I've been listening to that I'd recommend to those out in cyberspace reading this would be Mac DeMarco's Salad Days, Guantanamo Baywatch's Chest Crawl, and Death Grips' The Money Store (RIP Death Grips). 

Till Next Time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment