Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesdays' the new Monday

Well if you're wondering why I didn't post yesterday, it's because I've been working a lot. Working to the point of not remembering key parts of my senior year summer homework like writing this blog nobody cares about. While pessemistic to say the least due to a cocktail of exhaustion and anxiety, I've been working on my animation for this month, and it's going as good as I can ask for with the materials at hand. Besides working both in the real world and the world of high school assignments I haven't done anything worth noting because there all I have time for and it stressing me out like there is no tomorrow and only fragments of blackness before a new pile of stuff lands on my ever weakening back. Music used to aid in this time of despair and near collapse of mental strength includes Bill Baird's Goodbye Vibrations, Bomb the Music Industry's Vacation, and Wingnut Dishwasher Union's Burn the Earth, Leave it Behind. All I'm hoping for is a better week and I'm not to sure that hopes gonna do anything.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment